Thursday, July 30, 2009

Village East Elementry



















"I knew this day would come, I just didn't know it would come so fast." I took my little darling to Kindergarten this morning. He picked out his first day of school outfit himself, and carried all his school supplies in his backpack. Just as we approached the front entrance of Village East, I stopped him and gave him a big hug and kiss, then we walked in to find his classroom.When the bell rang he sat himself right on the circle where asked and waited patiently. Once everyone was settled, the principal came on the intercom and welcomed B track kindergartners. Then we all stood up and said the Pledge. I had forgotten completely about that. About 10 parents stood around, watching our kids while the teacher read a book about starting school. At the end of the story, Ms. Donahue instructed her students to stand up and go over to their parents and say goodbye. Justin walked over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss, then happily ran back to the mat. I'll go pick him up today at 2:45.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: